Tuesday, December 29, 2015

our Christmas tree

There wasn't room for our tree inside this year, because of renovations we are doing, ... so... the tree is out on the patio decorated with lights and bird food.

outdoor christmas tree IMG_4339

Who came to the tree? First a couple of noisy red squirrels! Then, Suzie (my little Portuguese water dog who loves birds food), my chickens, and then lots of birds. A Carolina wren, junco's, ground sparrows, chickadees, and cardinals.

IMG_4518 - Copy outdoor christmas tree IMG_4715 outdoor christmas tree IMG_4741 outdoor christmas tree IMG_4768 outdoor christmas tree IMG_4748 outdoor christmas tree IMG_4783

Oh, and Santa came by too. On Christmas morning there was a big pile of new garden tools!! I can't wait to use them all.

outdoor christmas tree IMG_4416

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love that you put bird seed on your exterior Christmas tree. That may be the best Christmas tree I've ever seen. :)