Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October backyard

october pond view IMG_2122 Not too bad for a cell phone photo! I forgot my camera at my parents' house last week. I'll have to make the hour trip back up there to get it soon. I set this photo as my desktop background.

This afternoon the dogs and I took the row boat across the pond to conservation land under those tall pines you can see. We walked on the trails for an hour. Lots of other dogs and people were out walking on this beautiful day. Sad that it took me so long to row across a little pond. I have to learn how to manage a couple of oars. It's a lot harder than a kayak paddle. At least the dogs didn't complain. They love being on a boat!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful scenery..... I love this photo... Thanks for sharing this.....
Jaslynn, Bizbilla

Mary said...

This is my first time visiting your blog. It is wonderful! Your photos are amazing, your voice is charming, and your experiences are much like mine. Thanks for sharing. I will be back!!

kim said...

Beautiful autumn colours, thanks so much for sharing!