Thursday, May 03, 2012

transplanting to my plot

This afternoon I transplanted a bunch of seedlings to my community garden plot. I planted out broccoli, cauliflower, onions, beets, carrots, parsnips, radicchio, and two varieties of bok choy. Yesterday I planted a full bed of potatoes and expanded my asparagus bed. I added several barrels of compost to my beds prior to planting. Everything is looking good. I did not have my camera with me today. But I am thinking that with this drizzly wet weather, the new transplants will look really good in a couple days for a photo.

2 comments:

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

Can't wait to see the pics of the seedlings!!

Lisa Van Til said...

You make transplanting sound so easy and breezy. I remember the first time I did it, didn’t turn out so well. Time to take another crack at it!