Thursday, April 14, 2011

please vote for my cancer research company

Please vote for my company!!

When I'm not in the garden, I work at a start-up biotech company to develop new tests to help breast cancer patients. We have entered a contest, called MassChallenge, because the prize money would be allow us to bring our test to patients sooner. Start-up companies from all over the world enter this contest and the competition is fierce.

Please help us by voting for BIOARRAY.

ANYONE CAN VOTE FOR BIOARRAY. To do so, register with MassChallenge by going to https://masschallenge.org/user/register. Fill out the log-in information and select “Supporter.” You do not have to create a profile. Once you are logged in, go to BIOARRAY’s profile at http://masschallenge.org/content/bioarray-therapeutics. and vote for us by giving us 5 stars. You can also post feedback.

THANKS!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did it. Good luck.

kathy said...

Thank you Patricia. We appreciate it!

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

hi kathy, i will do this tomorrow...just found you...i am having a freebie giveaway from white flower farm and thought you might be interested. i am beginning to follow more garden blogs but you don't have a follower gadget...stop by if you are interested. i know i will enjoy your future posts and learn alot...hope to see you on farm tails!

Anonymous said...

Done - good luck!

Clare

Michele said...

I did. I love your blog for the gardening and now the bc research has new meaning, my mom was diagnosed this week...

kathy said...

So many votes! Thanks.

KelleyF said...

Did it, good luck and thank you. I am currently fighting breast cancer and appreciate your work! I have been following your blog for years and have learned a lot!

Dave-O. said...

One more... great to be voting on things that matter!

Anonymous said...

Done. Good luck!
- Daisy & Pixie in AZ

Megan said...

Just voted! Goodluck!
Would you mind "liking" my company's facebook profile:
www.facebook.com/stirlingultracold

I'm sure you are familiar with ultra-low temperature freezers in you line of work. We are utilizing stirling energy to produce an energy efficient, reliable freezer. We have our first product out, and getting ready to launch the next one.

Thanks Kathy!
Megan in Ohio

kathy said...

I like it Megan! Wish I had one. Maybe someday.

fleur said...

Did it. Looks great. I will pass this along to see if anyone else can help vote.

Judy said...

Done, Kathy, and, as a breast cancer survivor, sending you thanks for that work. I might have been able to avoid heavy duty treatments that caused disability.