Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Skippy

skippy sits
skippy at the gardens 2 portrait
skippy runs
swimming hole skippy by the water

It was pointed out to me that I haven't been adding many photos of Skippy. And after all - its HIS blog! Well, here he is. He posed for a few shots at the community gardens, and a few shots caught him in action.

The last two shots show Skippy at the swimming hole. This brook runs near the community gardens and is full to the brim with all the rain we have had this week. Skippy had a great swim!

more pictures of skip
posts about Skippy

7 comments:

Chiot's Run said...

He's such a cutie! I haven't posted too many pictures of the chiots either - I'll have to do that.

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I happened across your site from a fellow gardener in Ontario - it's beautiful! Your garden is utterly amazing! Absolutely breathtaking. I'd love to be able to e-mail you with some questions, etc. if I could. Could you please provide me with your address? Mine is sibenikmary@yahoo.ca

ChrisND said...

He certainly looks happy!

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog all summer, It is so well organized and your garden is beautiful. I live in Boston and was just wondering how bad the rains have been for you and garden. At first I was really pleased with the rain, but today the Robin's nest that sits above my garden toppled out of the tree and my 6ft. tall sunflowers have almost all collapsed. Im devastated :( My edibles seem to be fine which is the only upside.

The floods have taken over my urban garden.

Do you prepare for storms this bad?

Adriana said...

These are beyond awesome!

Anonymous said...

Aww, cute cute cute! Skippy's such a good dog!

kathy said...

Hi Amelia!