Sunday, February 25, 2007

garden pictures from last year

garden pictures from last year
Without anything going on in the garden, I am yet again fooling around with last years photos... Sometime last fall, I set up a Flickr account and started uploading my photos there. Its a way to blog a higher resolution photo than Blogger uploads allow. Flickr has all sorts of features for tagging and grouping and rating photos. The photos in this composite are the ones that have been viewed the most. Some of the photos, I wonder why they get viewed. Why do people view my thermometer (46 views)? Or frost on the grass (63 views)? Or my dead lettuce (57 views)? And that funny photo of Skippy's nose gets by far the most views of any photo I've ever taken (252 views). I understand the martini photo views (42 views), that was a good one! My original garden martini recipe. And those carrots (75 views) were really a good crop. Its fun to see which photos get viewed the most.

No comments: